Bisphenol A (or BPA for short) is an amalgam used in the developing of various plastics. There has been much information in the main stream media about the harm caused by BPA leakage in to the drinking water or food of packages constructed with BPA. BPA is an endocrine interrupter and can impersonate the body’s own hormones which may direct to harmful health effects when consumed in high quantities. Authoritarian bodies have ascertained safety levels for humans, but those safety levels are at present being debated as a result of on-going scientific discoveries.
The research on the consequences of BPA in the human system is very much in their formative years. The Endocrine Society has articulated uneasiness over current human contact to BPA, reporting that BPA emerges to be torrential in amounts in the human body from a multitude of unidentified supplies. Studies done in 2009 on mice have shown that BPA contamination causes long term undesirable reproductive tribulations during prenatal vital periods. Neonatal exposure to BPA also upsets ovarian development, and this is only the tip of the iceberg as ongoing studies are still being conducted. While there is much dispute about their outcomes, do you really want to continue drinking out of perilous plastic water bottles while studies are coming up with the results?
Even if you pay no attention to the propaganda about BPA, these ecological worries are an adequate amount to justify everyone switching from purchasing bottled water or carrying your own around in a BPA free water bottle. If you insist on carrying your own sports/water bottles, buy ones which are BPA free. It takes 10 liters of water to manufacture a 1 liter throwaway plastic water bottle and 200ml of oil goes into the construction of a 600ml throwaway plastic water bottle. In The United States, 1,500 disposable water bottles become refuse every second. This is why it is important to use sports/ water bottles which are BPA free. You help save the environment and safeguard yourselves from unwanted ailments.
Choose sports/water bottles with single, double walls or ones which are vacuum insulated. Look out for ones which have no linings, and if plastic is a component such as lids and caps, that they are completely BPA free. More and more sports/water bottle Companies have become more eco-friendly, and take extreme care to produce ones which are BPA free. Check the label before purchasing and make sure that your sports/water bottle is free of this contaminant. You may not feel the impact a year or even three from now, but ultimately, BPA contamination can lead to grievous harm. Discard used plastic bottles. Often, people tend to re-fill empty plastic bottles and use them over and over. There are even some who place hot beverages inside them. This must not be practiced as more often than not, BPA seepage occurs and will cause harm to the body system.
It is always better to be safe than sorry.
DiscountMugs.com is a large distribution company based in Miami, Florida. They are web-based and factory-direct which allows them to keep prices lower than the rest of the competition. They also have a huge selection of promotional products from ceramic mugs and glassware to pens and sports bottles.
Get the thermal properties of an insulated vacuum bottle with the lightweight, flexible features of a plastic bottle with Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottle. Our 24 oz. size, the first size we made and our top seller today, is the way active people hydrate. Take it everywhere you go, from a run to a drive to a bike ride. Wide mouth accommodates ice cubes and makes it easy to clean. Urethane drinking valve is removable and replaceable. Removable carrying strap offers added convenience. As the first to make insulated BPA-free plastic sports water bottles, Polar Bottle has had over 20 years to perfect keeping liquids stored, clean, and cool for twice as long. Our insulated water bottles have a double-wall construction with a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection. Polar Bottle water bottles are and always have been 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free. Constructed of durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved polyethylene. Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottles are proudly made in the USA to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. We aim to create products that bring positive, long-term benefits to the lives of our customers and the health of our planet. BPA-free and phthalate free, our water bottles come with a lifetime guarantee and are designed to last for years.
- The Original Insulated Water Bottle - As the first to make insulated, BPA-free plastic sports water bottles, Polar Bottle has had over 20 years to perfect keeping liquids stored and cool for twice as long.
- Ultimate Thermal Protection - The double-wall construction of our insulated water bottles creates a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection. Dishwasher and freezer safe.
- 100% BPA-Free Water Bottles - Polar Bottle water bottles are and always have been 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free. Constructed of durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved LDPE. Removable carrying strap offers extra convenience.
- Sports or Bike Water Bottle - Our 24 oz. size, the first size we made and our top seller today, is the active way to hydrate. Take it everywhere you go, from a run to a drive to a bike ride. Wide mouth accommodates ice cubes and makes it easy to clean.
- Made in the USA - Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottles are proudly made in the USA to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a lifetime guarantee.