We Provide a Complete range of service with computer products such as computer repair, laptop repair.[or other computer or parts goods. In general, Computer support services attempt to help the user solve specific problems with a product—rather than providing training, customization, or other support services.
Most computer offer technical support for the products .Computer support may be delivered over the Web site. Larger organizations frequently have internal technical support available to their staff for computer related problem. The internet is also a good source for freely available tech support, where experienced users may provide advice and assistance with problems. Data Recovery
Data recovery is the process of salvaging data from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible secondary storage media when it cannot be accessed normally. Often the data are being salvaged from storage media formats such as hard disk drives, storage tapes, CDs, DVDs, RAID, and other electronics. Recovery may be required due to physical damage to the storage device or logical damage to the file system that prevents it from being mounted by the host operating system. Although there is some confusion as to the term, data recovery can also be the process of retrieving and securing deleted information from a storage media for forensic purposes or spying.
Recovering data from physically damaged hardware can involve multiple techniques. Some damage can be repaired by replacing parts in the hard disk. This alone may make the disk usable, but there may still be logical damage. A specialized disk imaging procedure is used to recover every readable bit from the surface. Once this image is acquired, the image can be analyzed for logical damage and will possibly allow for much of the original file system to be reconstructed.
Recovering data after logical damage
The physical damage is logical damage to a file system. Logical damage is primarily caused by power outages that prevent file system structures from being completely written to the storage medium, but problems with hardware (especially RAID controllers) and drivers, as well as system crashes, can have the same effect. The result is that the file system is left in an inconsistent state. This can cause a variety of problems, such as strange behavior (e.g., infinitely recursing directories, drives reporting negative amounts of free space), system crashes, or an actual loss of data. For instance, when a hard drive’s read/write head begins to click, most end-users will associate this with internal physical damage.
Reference : Wikipedia
Internet Marketing Consultant.
Dell OptiPlex SFF/Desktop, Windows 10 Home 32bit - Keyboard, Mouse, 17" LCD Monitor (brands may vary).
- Specs: Dual-Core 2.6GHz CPU, 80GB Hard Drive, 2GB of RAM, DVD Player
- Runs: Windows 10 Home 32 bit
- USB Keyboard aIncludes: Keyboard, Mouse, 17" LCD Monitor (brands may vary), all cables needednd Mouse Included
- Package: Dell Optiplex SFF/Desktop computer with LCD monitor package
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon