When you hear the words “wet yoga” chances are you’re thinking about sitting in a room, contorting your body into all manner of positions and doing this all while the heat is at the center of the sun setting. If that isn’t exactly what you hoped for don’t worry, you have options.
Water yoga is a new way to keep fit that is allowing those formerly kept on the side lines to jump into the pool. Water has long been used to enhance applications such as orthopedic therapy and aquatic strength training. Combining the long known benefits of yoga with the cushioning ability of aquatic therapy has opened the fitness arena to many people for whom it was previously closed. The movements that are fundamental to yoga- known as asanas- can be preformed within the privacy and support of water with either freestanding movement in a shallow body temperature pool, equipment assisted poses or wall assisted poses. This partnership of water and yoga help to both strengthen and lengthen muscles and in many cases, help to alleviate chronic pain, muscle injury and protect weakened or fragile joints.
The positive benefits of yoga are seen over the long term with a gradual increase in strength, flexibility and endurance and when preformed in water this increase tends to happen far more quickly and with far less chance of injury or strain which is why this new form of fitness is quickly become so popular with all types of people. Aquatic therapy, including water yoga, have proven themselves extremely useful in pain management. Conditions such as fibromyalgia, and varicose veins where pain can be a constant the soothing cushion of water and the muscle benefits of yoga can allow those people to attain a higher fitness level without the pain of traditional exercise. It is the perfect marriage of function and comfort.
Crystal is an account coordinator with Location3 Media. Her personal blog discusses travel, health, fitness, and finance.
Yoga Strap By FitLifestyleCoYoga builds flexibility, strength and endurance. Yoga boosts your metabolism; increases bone density and joint flexibility and calms the mind. Some people stay away from trying yoga cause they think they are not flexible enough.
That is where using your new awesome yoga strap comes handy, you can gain these benefits:
Improved flexibility - loosen and stretch those tight leg, hip or back muscles
Stretching will get easier, gradually you can build up flexibility by moving your arms further on the strap
Better balance and form in yoga poses - holding posture will become easier, whether you are beginner, advanced or pro, men or women
Increased strength and endurance - great for any fitness exercise or gym workout enthusiast
Durable natural material - forget those flimsy cheap straps, this organic cotton strap is strong and sturdy. Metal D-ring/cinch is strong and secure
Nice colors - blue, green, black, purple, red or yellow, everyone can choose their favorite cool color
You will get our standard hassle free 30 days 100% Money back guarantee.
Order Now and think about getting one for your very best friend. This offer is time limited Price: $5.99
- IMPROVE AND INCREASE YOUR FLEXIBILITY. You can gradually build up flexibility by moving your arms further on the strap. NICE COLORS - blue, green, black, purple, red or yellow, choose your favorite cool color
- REACH POSES YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE. Sustain proper form in poses for longer time, holding posture will become easier, whether you are beginner, advanced or pro, men or women
- GRASP LIMBS. Straps are enabling you to grasp limbs that are otherwise too far away. For example if you can not touch your toes, the strap/belt will help you to bridge that gap
- INCREASE YOUR STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE. Strap is widely used in physical therapy for rehabilitation, recovery and stretching. Loosen and stretch those tight leg, hip or back muscles
- FREE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO (posted on YouTube), 100 % money back guarantee for 30 days, excellent customer service. Highest quality sturdy natural cotton with Metal D-Ring, length 6 foot (70.8 inch) x wide 1.5"