One of the most popular gaming consoles in the world is the Nintendo Wii. Having sold more than a million units worldwide, it is touted as the next big thing. One of the reasons why the Wii is hugely popular is the feature called Nintendo Mii. A Mii serves as a digital version of yourself, similar to an avatar. You can customize and tweak your Mii to make it look the way you want it – be it an exact mirror of yourself, or the complete opposite of yourself. You can then save the character in your console and use them for future plays.
Creating your Mii is as simple as 1-2-3. Here are the steps you need to come up with your very own character:
1. Create a name for your Mii and select a color you think suits your character best.
2. There are eight face shapes to choose from. Click on a face shape you like most. You can add a bunch of features to your character’s face, like skin color, face lines, and wrinkles. You can even add some rosy cheeks and a beard!
3. For your character’s crowning glory, you can take your pick from the various hairstyles offered, for both males and females. You also have full control on which hair color to use.
4. Next stop, eyebrows. Keep this tip in mind when deciding on which brow shape to use for your character.
5. For your character’s eyes, you have a wide assortment to choose from. From doe eyes to slanted eyes, and even the droopy types, you can apply any of them on your character.
6. Decide on a nose shape that compliments your character’s current features nicely.
7. Settle on your character’s mouth or lips. Thin, puckered, showing teeth, slightly uptight – there are more than 20 types to choose from.
8. For the final step, this is where you can jazz up your Mii with additional features. You can click on a goatee and some snazzy eye wear. You can also place a mole on your character’s face.
If you are looking for more information then feel free to visit Mii characters and Mii.
This book contains step by step instructions of how to draw your Video Game Characters in a picture book format. All the steps in our book are visually depicted in a very detailed manner and are self explanatory. Hence there are no written instructions required. You can also color the final characters, partly using this book as a coloring book too. This book contains following Video Game Characters: Learn To Draw Crash Bandicoo. Learn To Draw Kratos. Learn To Draw Lara Croft. Learn To Draw Link. Learn To Draw Nathan Drake. Learn To Draw Mario. Learn To Draw Solid Snake.