Finding fun road trip games can sometimes be the best part of a holiday. Spending time with your children and laughing all the way to your destination. I have put together my top 3 fun road trip games. I hope you enjoy them and they give your family hours of entertainment.
My Ultimate List of Fun Road Trip Games
1. Degrees of Separation
Rules: One person thinks of 2 separate things, people, places. . . . literally anything. The trick is that they have to somehow be linked. They will then say the two ‘things’ out loud and tell the other people how many degrees of separation they are linked by. It is then the job of the guessers to find all of the missing links.
An Apple to Michael Jordan via 4 degrees of separation
Shares the same initials as
Was married to
Both are famous singers
Named his child after an
This is without a doubt the best fun road trip game I have ever played. Obviously you might need to give the guessers some help but the game is about fun not who wins.
Then once the guessers have figured it out it is your turn to make one up.
2. The List Game
This is best for 3 people. Take it in turns to be the judge. The judge names a list eg. Beatle songs or different makes of car. The first person then places a bid on how many ‘things’ in this list they think they can name. It then goes to the second person who places their own bid. This process is repeated until one of the players tells the other to name the list.
That person then simply tries to name the allotted amount of things that they bid. If they make it they win – if they don’t they lose. Pretty simple but definitely one of my favourite and best fun road trip games.
3. Who am I
An oldie but a goodie. Two people think of someone famous and then take it in turn to ask yes or no answers until you someone guesses it right. The rules differ slightly but my favourite rules are simply one question each (some play that if you receive a yes answer you get another go).
I hope you enjoyed my top 3 fun road trip games. Best of luck on your adventure, holiday or car journey.
Would you like to turn your ROAD TRIP into a WORLD WIDE VACATION?
Have you ever heard a word that "triggered" you to sing a song? If so, then YOU are Spontuneous®! One player says a word and the race is on for the others to sing a song containing that word. Don't worry though, talent is NOT required!
Spontuneous® is America's Hottest New Party Game! If you're looking for a hilarious game to entertain your family and friends, then it's time to throw a Spontuneous® Party! It's fun, fast paced, full of laughs and a perfect game to spice up your next get-together! SPONTUNEOUS®
Object: To stump the other players from being able to sing a portion of ANY song containing your Trigger-Word! The 1st player to reach Finish WINS!
This is one of the best board games for family game night and parties with friends (heck, read the reviews below) Some people even make it into an adult drinking game. Either way, Spontuneous® will have you laughing for hours and will surely be an encore for more! (Yes, it can be turned into a drinking game too!)
It's perfect for small or large groups, for kids, for teenagers, for adults and for families! Never know, you might even make it one of your slumber party games?!
Spontuneous® is the only music game that crosses all genres and all ages (even Grandma and Grandpa) can play together. It plays best with 4-10 players or teams. Kids, teens, college students, adults and families love it alike! It sparks conversation and memories of music; especially where one first heard a song. One of the best gifts for music and lyric lovers.Price: $29.99
- Amazon Bestseller! Check out the excellent reviews and the Product Description below!
- Simple party game to play for all ages and musical tastes. A word is given and it's a race to blurt out any song containing that word. No singing skill is necessary and play crosses generations! Ages 8 & Up, 4-10 players/teams recommended.
- Millions already do it - You hear a word, a song pops into your head, and you spontaneously burst into a TUNE! For example: Can you think of a song with the word "COWBOY" in it? How 'bout "HEART"? Blurt it out then! Don't worry about your voice, let it rip!
- The object is to stump the other players, but if you do, you'd better be able to back it up with a song of your own!
- Award winning - Music Teacher Approved, Mom's Choice Gold Award, Dr. Toy's Best Vacation Product, Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval, The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, Mom's Best Hot Product Award, Creative Child Magazine Game of the Year, Play Advances Language Award. Includes Manufacturers Warranty.