Acquaintance: a degree of friendship called slight when its object is poor or obscure, and intimate when he is rich or famous. – Ambrose Bierce. Is this true in your case or do you have friends who may not be so famous or known but are always for you when you need them or vice versa? Friendship is a relationship that is very tricky. One does not know when a friendship turns in to enmity. The need is to keep an understanding of friends like we do for ourselves. Most of us have accepted ourselves with all our faults. The same should be true for friends.
Those of us who try finding faults with friends should carry out a simple exercise. Give plain paper sheets to your friends. Ask them to write all your pluses and minuses, rather get this type written and unsigned. Then all comments will be anonymous. Then go through all the sheets. You may be pleasantly surprised and also shocked. You may not believe some of the comments. You will be amazed that you have so many bad qualities and also so many good qualities. This will bring a better perspective about human understanding and behavior.
Anna Cummins said that- Do not save your loving speeches for your friends till they are dead. Do not write them on their tombstones, speak them rather now instead. Valuing friends is very important. It is more important to first understand who is your true friend. A friend must be a friend in need. If your friends make excuses when you need them then you are wasting your time on such friendships. You should also be there for them when they are in need. A friend means that the person will be with you through all circumstances. A friend is totally different than an acquaintance.
The author likes to write articles. The author also writes text messages and advises for internet and social networking content like MySpace countdowns and free quizzes.
MUSCLE MILK Pro Series Protein Shakes provide all 9 essential amino acids, which the body is not able to produce, with an immediate and prolonged protein delivery in the body. For healthy muscles, protein is essential and the timing of your intake of protein is crucial. The goal is to keep your body’s protein supply at peak levels so you have available nutrients to maintain, repair and build your muscles.
What does this mean?
MUSCLE MILK Pro Series Protein Shakes provide high quality proteins that are designed to keep your body in positive protein balance to help promote exercise recovery, provide sustained energy and help build and maintain lean muscle.
32g high quality protein
Excellent source of 20 essential vitamins and minerals
Suitable for most individuals that are sensitive to lactosePrice: $27.39
- POWERFUL PROTEIN - MUSCLE MILK Pro Series Protein Shakes provide protein and essential nutrients to help recover and build muscle after hard training
- BE STRONG. RECOVER FASTER. FUEL UP. SUCCEED. - 32g high quality protein; 160 calories; 1g sugar; 4g fiber; Excellent source of 20 essential vitamins and minerals; Gluten Free; Suitable for most individuals that are sensitive to lactose
- USAGE - MUSCLE MILK Pro Series Protein shakes can be used before or after your most grueling workouts or as a high protein meal option or snack
- IMMEDIATE AND PROLONGED PROTEIN DELIVERY - MUSCLE MILK Pro Series Protein Shakes provide all 9 essential amino acids, which the body is not able to produce, with an immediate and prolonged protein delivery in the body
- QUALITY MATTERS - The proteins in MUSCLE MILK Protein Shakes attain a Protein Digestibility Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) Score of 1.0. Attaining a PDCAAS Score of 1.0 it is the highest quality score a food protein can have