Enamoring mausoleum of Taj Mahal in Agra is the esteem Indo-Islamic architectural wonder that depicts the fascinating story of undying love and grief. This temple is an amalgamation of Islamic, Turkish, and Persian elegance situated on the bank of the river Yamuna. This mystical monument of eternal love is one of the seven wonder of the world and UNESCO declared Taj a world heritage site in the year 1983.
This sparkling tomb is a memorial stone commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan Alamgir in the memory of his beloved Empress Mumtaz Mahal. The construction of this proudest creation started in the year 1632 A.D. and took 22 long years to get complete. In the year, 1654 A.D. Taj Mahal was presented to the world as a tribute to true love by Shah Jahan.
The Temple of love employed 22,000 artisans force to get complete within 22 years depicts the painstaking effort by the highly skilled artists of the erstwhile era. The chief architects of Taj Mahal are Ustad Isa, Isa Mohammad Khan, Qazim Khan, Amanat Khan, and Mir Abdul Hakim.
The saga of divine love, which is till date a matchless creation, was always the focal point of numerous myths and legends attracting million of travelers every year. The Taj is sinking every year is one of the most shocking and discussed fact of the modern century. The illustrious European scholar believes the Taj Mahal was designed by Italian architect Geronimo Veroneo whereas the Indian scholars believe that Taj was the abode of Lord Shiva. The cruelest legend of the temple is about amputation of hands of the artisans by the emperor to make sure that no one can ever match the magical charm of Taj. Apart from this, the most fascinating thought is that the changing colors of Taj depict the various moods of a woman.
To unfold every piece of myths and legends embark on a journey of Taj Mahal Tour packages with friends and family. The tour will take you across the enchanting Mughal architectural wonder of bygone era, which will be a treat to treasure forever.
Author is an eminent and experienced Content Writer in Travel & Tourism related topics. he has written several articles on India Tour Packages, Rajasthan Tours andMumabi Hotels etc. Currently, she is rendering service for Go Heritage India Journeys.
- Winner of the 2013 Hugo award for Best Graphic Story!
- When two soldiers from opposite sides of a never-ending galactic war fall in love, they risk everything to bring a fragile new life into a dangerous old universe. From New York Times bestselling writer Brian K. Vaughan (Y: The Last Man, Ex Machina) and critically acclaimed artist Fiona Staples (Mystery Society, North 40), Saga is the sweeping tale of one young family fighting to find their place in the worlds. Fantasy and science fiction are wed like never before in this sexy, subversive drama for adults.
- This specially priced volume collects the first six issues of the smash-hit series The Onion A.V. Club calls "the emotional epic Hollywood wishes it could make."
- Voted one of the top graphic novels of the year by the NYT, IGN, the Examiner, and SF Weekly. Voted Best Comic of the year by MTV Geek and Best New Series by Paradox Comics. Voted a finalist in the GoodReads Best GN of 2012 contest.
- Named one of Time Magazine's top 10 graphic novels for 2013
- Saga Volume 1