There are many benefits to doing cardio exercises, and weight loss is just one of the many. It is also proven to reduce stress, strengthen heart and lungs, increase bone density, and give you more energy.
Running is also proven to reduce the risk of heart disease and some types of cancer. It gives temporary relief from depression and anxiety, makes you more confident with your body, and allows you to sleep better at night.
For weight loss, you need to run up to 60-90 minutes 3-5 times a week depending on your diet and other activities. Besides weight loss though, the human body is made to move around and be active.
Notice that weight loss, while a big focus for many people, is only one benefit of cardio. Despite that, weight loss is often our only goal and not just for health, but to look good.
While there is nothing wrong with wanting to look good, having that as our only goal can make exercise harder because losing weight does take time. Instead, try to find other motivations and set reasonable goals to make your work outs more enjoyable.
Appearance is important, but most benefits of cardio are not about how you look, but how you feel. Leading healthy, active lifestyles can make your life better not only socially, but physically.
Moving around increases blood flow to our muscles, strengthens the heart and lungs and teaches the heart to work more efficiently. Not only that, when you exercise you set a good example for your kids to do the same, which could mean a better future for them.
The key to starting out is to keep it simple. If you are confused about what to do, start with the basics.
You need at least 20 minutes for the body to get going, so start with a light jog. Get out your calendar and find 20 minutes of time on 3 different days and do something.
This can be walking, running, going to the gym, vigorous yard work, or anything else you want. Make it a habit first and work on your time and intensity later.
Be patient; reaching your goals takes time and instant fixes never stick. Part of allowing yourself time to make exercise a habit is being patient.
Make your weight loss goal long-term, and then focus on the daily steps you need to take to get there. Instead of looking at your chart constantly, focus on your body and how it feels.
Forget about calories, intensity and the rest of it and focus on how your body feels. Try different activities and take some time to learn about your body and you’ll be able to create workouts based on your own rules instead of a charts.
Go slower or faster and see how your body responds to different levels of intensity. Mix up your routines as well to constantly challenge your body.
The nice thing about cardio exercise is that you can choose any activity that raises your heart rate. You don’t have to do the same workout every session, nor every week.
If you have been doing the same workouts, you may get bored and lose the motivation to stay active. Changing up your cardio is easier that one would think, so do it often and you will discover more activities you enjoy.
Appreciate your body and all it can do. Try to learn to appreciate your body now, while it is in good working order.
Just taking a few moments during your workouts to imagine what it would be like if you couldn’t do what you wanted can help remind you how amazing your body is. This can be a great motivator to push you to the next level in terms of your fitness goals.
It takes time to change how you think about things. Part of making exercise part of your life might involve opening your mind to different possibilities.
Be sure to remember all of the great benefits to being active; including good mental and physical health. Your work outs will be much more motivating when you learn to exercise because you want to, not just because you have to.
Terry Daniels is an accomplished expert in health and fitness. He recommends the besttreadmills you can find in the market.
NEWLY LAUNCHED MEDICAL GRADE COMPRESSION FOOT SLEEVES (PLANTAR FASCIITIS SOCKS) from SB SOX - FDA REGISTERED
"SB SOX offer the most complete package..."
"...great quality socks, low price, free e-book, 100% money back guarantee, and a very strong social media presence..."
"...unmatched value provided to the consumer with each purchase..."
YOUR SEARCH FOR THE BEST, MOST COMPLETE COMPRESSION SOCK BRAND IS FINALLY OVER!
SB SOX plantar fasciitis scks use elastic layers that work perfectly together to stimulate blood flow, improving oxygen delivery to your foot, including your arch and heel.
SB SOX BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
Improved Blood Circulation, Recovery, and Performance. Stimulates blood flow and improves oxygen delivery to your foot muscles.
Reduced Injury, Swelling, and Fatigue. Helps reduce injury and swelling - cramps, leg cramps, lactic acid production, plantar fasciitis, blisters, blood pooling, and heel cup issues.
Superior Construction and Comfort. Lightweight premium nylon and spandex material provide the ideal fit with breathable material and arch and heel support features. Provides for full range of motion and joint flexibility. Keeps your feet dry and minimizes blisters.
Endless Uses. Pregnancy / Maternity - Walking - Jogging - Running - Yoga - Pilates - Soccer - Football - Basketball - Baseball - Ice Hockey - Field Hockey - Lacrosse - Cycling - Triathletes - Hiking - Skiing - Crossfit - Field Sports - Nursing - Medical - Doctor - Hospitality - Construction - Retail - Dress - Travel
All these benefits...backed by our 100% money back guarantee!
WE CAN'T GUARANTEE THIS PROMO WILL LAST, SO ORDER NOW!Price: $14.95
- ✅ IMPROVE YOUR MOBILITY WITH THE FAST PAIN RELIEF YOU NEED - Our compression foot sleeves provide instant relief to your arch and heel through compression support that provides the maximum boost to your blood circulation. Better oxygen circulation helps reduce lactic acid build up and aids muscle recovery in ankle and feet, including your heel and arch. Why let yourself suffer any longer? Walk freely with our compression foot sleeves and perform physical activity pain free again!
- ✅ #1 RECOMMENDED DESIGN - Our medical grade, FDA-registered compression foot sleeves are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers. The targeted ribbing arch support provides unmatched comfort and pain relief for your feet. We carefully designed and manufactured our compression foot sleeves to provide premium support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity.
- ✅ THE BEST FIT AND COMFORT, IDEAL FOR DAILY WEAR - Available in 4 different sizes to ensure you receive the focused support that you need. Wear with sandals, shoes, boot with insoles, slippers, and under any socks. Designed with lightweight, durable, and breathable fabric - especially great if you are on your feet for long periods of time. The anti-odor and anti-static fabric stops the growth of bacteria and fungus, while wicking moisture/sweat away from your feet - keeping you dry!
- ✅ GREAT INVESTMENT FOR YOUR FEET (GREAT GIFT IDEA TOO!) - We spend so much time on our feet yet tend to neglect our feet. Why settle for anything less than fast pain relief at a great value? And while you are at it, grab a few pairs for your family, friends, or loved ones as a gift that is functional and beneficial to their health! Also, a great gift to runners, athletes, fitness workouts, hiking, tennis, cycling, office workers, airplane travelers, or anyone on their feet all day!
- ✅ PURCHASE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOU - For the best fit, we recommend that our customers do the following two steps prior to purchasing the foot sleeves: (1) measure their arch circumference and (2) then select their size using the 3rd image in our listing. This minimizes the incorrect size being ordered, especially since our foot sleeves are able to fit a wide range of foot sizes (arch circumferences) within our size chart. We have also provided shoe size as a general guide.