Weightlessness experienced by astronauts and immobilization imposed by long-term bed rest cause bone loss. Each time we step, jump, run or balance on part of our body, the impact causes compressive force on the bone, which encourages bone building. That’s why it’s important to participate in regular weight-bearing exercise that is appropriate for your fitness level and current bone health. For example: very fast walking, uphill walking, stair-stepping, jump rope or jumping activities, high-impact aerobics, jogging, certain types of dancing, soccer, tennis, squash and basketball can be good exercise choices for bone-building. High impact forces and a variety of movement patterns cause a stronger bone response. However, your strength, heart health and bone integrity must be adequate for safe exercise.
Your doctor or physical therapist can tell you what’s safe and effective for you. Exercise is an important link in the overall strategy for improving the health of your bones. The optimal exercise regimen for preventing osteoporosis has yet to be established, but these guidelines are based on our current state of knowledge. We do know that exercise works best when you have adequate levels of estrogen, calcium intake and vitamin D. Much of our day is spent sitting or bending. This can tighten some muscles and put a lot of stress on the spine. As part of an overall program of stretching, develop good flexibility in your spine, hamstrings (back thigh), hip flexors (front thigh) and pectoral (chest) muscles. Avoid forward bending exercises which can put stress on the bones and discs of the spine. Stretch the muscles to a point of tension, not pain, and hold the stretch for 15-30 seconds at least 3 -5 times daily or as directed by your physical therapist. Strength training is probably one of the most important things you can do to build or maintain strong bones.
When muscles are challenged, they pull on their bony attachments stimulating bone formation. If you want to increase bone mass in a particular bone, the exercise must recruit muscles that attach to that bone. It appears that a certain strength training intensity stimulates bone growth. To increase bone density in the spine, utilize either free weights or exercise machines. Have an exercise professional design a well-balanced strength program for you involving major muscle groups, particularly in the hips, wrists and spine.
The http://www.30minutehit.com”;>fitness workout is a high intensity action packed http://www.30minutehit.com”;>fitness Maple Ridge / Kickboxing. Circuit workout designed just for women. Fast paced, challenging and empowering, this one of a kind workout appeals to all levels of fitness in a friendly non-intimidating, exciting environment.
★★★ 5 REASONS WHY THE NATURELO MULTIVITAMIN IS RIGHT FOR YOU ★★★
1. NATURAL VITAMINS ARE ABSORBED BETTER
Most multivitamin brands contain synthetic vitamins manufactured in a lab, which lack the additional co-factors, such as enzymes and minerals, required for proper absorption. Our vitamins come from real food, so your body can recognize and utilize them better.
2. UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR MONEY
- We derive our Vitamin C from the Acerola Cherry, which costs 40 times more than synthetic vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
- Our Vitamin A comes from natural Beta Carotene, which is 3 times more expensive than the synthetic Beta Carotene used by everybody else.
- On average, this multivitamin costs 200% more to produce than similar products. But our price is not 200% higher, so you get much better value for your money.
3. CAPSULES ARE BETTER THAN TABLETS
- Unlike tablets, capsules do not contain binders, flavoring and coloring.
- Capsules are made of vegetable cellulose (the main source of fiber in broccoli, kale, and asparagus). The extra fiber helps your digestive health.
- Encapsulated vitamins are not damaged from the heat created during tablet compression.
- Capsule ingredients come in powder form, so they dissolve faster and get absorbed by your body sooner.
4. TOP QUALITY
- Our supplements are made in the USA in an FDA-audited facility, which follows GMP practices.
- Every single ingredient has been tested for purity and potency.
- You can be certain the amounts listed on the label are exactly what you're getting in each capsule.
5. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
This multivitamin is backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't love it, for whatever reason, we'll replace it or give you every cent back. So don't waste your money on cheap, ineffective supplements. Experience the NATURELO difference today!
- ★ Contains NATURAL Vitamins A, B Complex, C, D3, E, K2 ★ Minerals - Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Selenium ★ Antioxidants from ORGANIC Fruit and Vegetable Extracts
- ★ GMO Free ★ Soy Free ★ Gluten Free ★ No Gelatin ★ No Preservatives, Coloring or Flavoring
- ★ Supports Immunity, Energy & Wellness ★ Promotes Bone Health ★ High Quality ★ Made in the USA
- ★ Features B12 from Methylcobalamin ★ B6 from P-5-P ★ MTHFR-friendly Folate (not Folic Acid) ★ Biotin ★ Vitamin C from Organic Acerola Cherries ★ Vitamin E from Organic Rice Bran ★ Plant-based Calcium from Algae ★ Iodine from Organic Kelp
- ★ Vegetarian Formula with Raw B-Complex Vitamins Cultured in Probiotics ★ Top Rated, Best Seller Female Multi ★ Stop Wasting Your Money on Ineffective Supplements ★ Experience the NATURELO Difference Today!