The progress in sewing technologies over the years has lead to the emergence of Computerized Sewing Machines. Gone are the days when you have to sit in the stitching machine for days to create a single pattern or design for your dress. The computerized machines have pre-programmed design patterns, which makes it easier for an user to create a design. You can also search for various design patterns online and copy it to your sewing machine using a hard drive. These machines have built-in stitches and functions. It comes with a LCD screen that helps you select the type of stitch you want. You can easily choose a decorative stitch from the in-built stitches. These machines are light weight and portable. They can be easily moved from one place to another.
You don’t have to worry even if you are not good at stitching. With the advent of computerized stitching machines, the sewing process has got very simple. You can just read through the instruction manual in the machine and learn to stitch using the machine in a short span of time. The needle set and foot pedal are provided free of cost with these machines. The automatic buttonhole processing in the machines helps you to create a button hole at the touch of a button.
If you are new to buying a stitching machine, the following tips will help you buy the best machine in the market. Learn about the various models of computerized stitching machines. Understand about the threads, buttonholes and type of materials that will work well with your machine. If you are planning to stitch leather materials, then it is better to buy a machine that is capable of stitching leather material. You can also check on the embroidery patterns available on the machine.
If you feel that computerized machines are a bit too pricey, then you may even buy a refurbished computerized sewing machine at a discounted price. Even if you are not able to understand the working of your machine, you can always take the help of a sewing store. Many sewing stores offer to teach sewing classes at a nominal cost. You can even carry your machine to the sewing store if your machine is portable.
Find the perfect sewing machine, crafts, and accessories before the holiday season
The SINGER Universal Hard Carrying Case fits for most free-arm portable sewing machines and small overlock machines. It is lightweight, yet durable and provides dust-free storage for machines not in use. SINGER offers a great option for safe & dust-free storage of your sewing machine or serger. The case also features a comfortable, handle that and safety-lock metal latches.
Manufacturer Part Number: 611.BR
Product Depth (in.): 19.75
Product Height (in.): 17.25
Product Width: 10.5
Acceptance Type: Sewing machine
Automatic Needle Threading: No
Color/Finish Family: White
Product Weight: 4.6lb
Cover Included: No
Returnable: 90 Days
Small Electric Product type: Sewing Machine
Approximate Product Dimensions: 19.5L" x 11.5W" x 14.5H" (Outside Dimensions), 18“L x 9“W x 11.5“H (Inside Dimensions)Price: $22.99
- SEWING MACHINE STORAGE: The Universal Hard Carrying Case will accommodate almost every model of machine it is a lightweight, impact resistant and durable case.
- SEWING MACHINE CASE DIMENSIONS: The SINGER Universal Hard Carrying Case with overall outer dimensions of 19.5" L x 11.5" W x 14.5"H and inner dimensions of 18"L x 9"W x 11.5"H.
- SAFETY LOCK SEWING CASE: Safety "sure-lock" metal latches, built-in handle offers comfortable and secure grip
- BEST SEWING CASE SELLER: By making simple, easy-to-use machines, SINGER has provided the gateway to sewing for people around the world. From home decor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting, SINGER is dedicated to helping people express themselves through sewing.
- SINGER SEWING MACHINE COVER: Universal carrying & storage case made of impact-resistant plastic.