If you are like many people these days, you probably spend a lot of time worrying about how you look and how to improve your physical and mental well being. While many people are unnecessarily concerned about their appearance due to pressure from society and industry, there is nothing wrong with being concerned about your health and wanting to improve your activities so that you can achieve total overall wellness. Both yoga and Pilate’s fitness classes have become increasingly popular in recent years as methods for achieving strength and slimness, however some people are unsure about the difference between these two methods and how they should choose the one that’s right for them.
The first thing that you should know about the differences between yoga and Pilates is that they are more philosophical differences than physical, as both of these gentle methods of exercise are designed to build strength in the core of the body and improve overall flexibility. As you may or may not know, yoga is an Eastern modality of exercise that is based upon the idea that stiffness, stress and muscle tension inhibits the flow of vital energy throughout the body. This blockage can eventually cause both mental and physical pain for people. Personal fitness trainers that recommend yoga know that their trainees can benefit from the stretching and bending poses of yoga.
Unlike yoga, which focuses first and foremost on mental conditioning and using the mind to control the energy that flows through the body, Pilates is a method of physical conditioning that has long been celebrated by dancers as well as many other individual in the fitness community that desire body awareness and core strength. Yoga, which depends on simply a mat and a willing participant to practice it, is quite a bit simpler than Pilates which requires a series of unusual looking apparatuses to help position and strengthen the body.
If you and your exercise partners are looking for a low impact way to sculpt and tone your body while improving flexibility and quieting your mind, then exploring the Eastern modalities of yoga might be the new practice that you’re looking for. If you are looking for intense physical conditioning that will help you to develop core strength and body awareness, then it might be worth your while to try out a Pilate’s class for a little while. Many of the studios that specialize in these modalities will offer both types.
Learn more today and join a growing fitness social networking site at http://www.fit-2gether.com.
Our Yoga Exercise Ball,You deserve to have it.
Our exercise ball is the most versatile workout accessory around. The material is very resilient and will survive tough workouts. It has good grip and won't slip for frustration-free workouts. It also stays inflated, which prevents popping. You choose the right exercise equipment that will get you in better shape and give you greater energy without breaking the bank.The Exercise Ball helps you get maximum results,you can improve core strength,flexibility and balance.Some easy exercises with the Yoga Exercise Ball heal muscle tension and improve the blood pressure.The yoga ball can be filled to multiple sizes; giving you flexibility for multiple uses. The Fitness Ball is not only suitable for sportsmen and trainers, in fact also for pregnant ladies.The slip resistant material ensures safe fitness training. The exercise ball can even be used as an office-chair alternative, helping to promote circulation, balance, and even flexibility with a gentle back bend when it's time to take a break from staring at the computer screen. The exercise ball can be used just about anywhere--from the gym to the home or office.
Help you choose the righ ball size
55cm 5' to 5'5'' tall
65cm 5'5'' to 5' 11''tall
75cm 5'11 and up
So it's time to take your fitness to the next level. Select the right size.Then add to cart! Let's start to workout together!
- ❤ MULTIPLE USAGE - Perfect exercise tool, you can use it as a exercise ball, balance ball, yoga ball, therapy ball, birth ball, desk chair or a general fitness ball, great for gym, home, travel and office use.
- ❤ UNIQUE DESIGN - The Massage particles offers a stimulating effect，body massage and increases circulation throughout your entire body. It also makes the workout ball easy to hold without slipping while tossing, bouncing or squeezing the ball even with profuse sweat.
- ❤ SECURITY AND ANTI-BURST - Anti-Burst Tested, extensive testing, and a unique anti-burst design provides for the highest quality body balls available on the market. Every exercise ball can withstand up to a 12mm cut with out explosively deflating.
- ❤ TOP QUALITY - Made of Professional grade PVC material, first-class processing. Thicker ball wall, the exercise ball weight: 55cm-1000g,65cm-1200g,75cm-1400g.
- ❤ EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE - 30 days money back guarantee for any reason and 12 months warranty. We're so confident we've used the best materials and construction that we back it with a lifetime 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. 24-hour friendly customer service,if you have any query,please feel free to contact us.