If the name Zotrim sounds like a diet pill of some sort to you, then you are exactly right. Zotrim is a diet pill made by Natures Remedies, a company in UK founded by 3 doctors a decade ago. It claims to be able to reduce weight by somehow slowing down your digestion, so you feel full longer and thus eat less. Another effect is that it also increases consumption of calories by increasing physical activity and mental alertness. One other attraction is that it uses three natural herbal ingredients are Yerba mate, Guarana, and Damiana.
So what are these anyway? Let us take a closer look at these three primary ingredients. “Primary” meaning active ingredients in this case, as there are a few other ingredients that go into Zotrim. These inactive ingredients are mainly stabilizing powders and capsule material so they should have no effect on the product.
Yerba mate is a plant native to South American countries like Argentina, Brazil, and Chile. There, it is made into a sort of tea, or used in various beverages, even canned carbonated drinks. It is a popular drink, with many supposed benefits. In this case, yerba mate is supposed to help lose weight. Yerba mate contains xanthines, which are alkaloids similar to caffeine, and are also stimulants. It is different from caffeine though, as xanthines affect the muscles whereas caffeine affects the central nervous system. Users say that it produces a state of alertness like caffeine, but does not carry any of the negative effects, namely, jitteriness, anxiety, and heart palpitations.
Guarana is yet another herb native to South America, particularly in the Amazon basin and especially so in Brazil. It has a high concentration of caffeine, which is meant to be a defensive toxin. The synonsym used for caffeine in relation to guarana is “guranine”. This high concentration of guaranine means that it is a potent stimulant, and indeed guarana is used in many energy drinks. The side-effects associated with caffeine are also present with guaranine, since they are essentially the same compounds.
Damiana is a shrub that grows across Central and South America. It has long been used to make herbal teas that treat a variety of illnesses and increase libido. Some claim that damiana was an ingredient in the original version of a popular cocktail, the margarita. Some of the illnesses it can supposedly help with are:
Low estrogen, frigidity, hot flashes, premenstrual syndrome.
Infertility, menopause, inflammation of the prostate.
Fibromyalagia, low energy, emphysema, Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Others relating to the reproductive organs, both male and female.
Taken alone, none of these ingredients are particularly known for weight loss. Taken together though, like in Zotrim, and they may form a synergistic effect that keeps you full longer. The alertness and physical activeness are results of caffeine and caffeine-like compounds. Be warned that excessive intake of caffeine and caffeine-like substances can cause adverse side-effects.
Remember to consult a physician before taking Zotrim or any diet pills.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder,
Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract,
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract,
Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Plankton Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,
Allantoin, Colloidal Gold, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Betaine, Adenosine, Calcium Chloride, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,
Fragrance, Citurs Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract,
Disodium EDTA, Mica, Tin Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide
●How to use
At the last part of your basic skincare routine, apply the patches on your undereye area. Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
Gently pat the remaining essence to allow better absorption
1. During use, if you experience any of the following symptoms,
discontinue to use and consult with dermatologist.
→Red spots rash, swell, itching, irritation, or other allergic reactions.
→The symptoms on affected area are above results of direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on with cuts, wounds and area of dermatitis etc.
3. Be careful if you are sensitive to adhesive bandage or poultice.
4. Do not use on eye area. Incase of getting it into eyes, wash it immediately.
5. Storage and precaution.
→Keep the cap sealed after using
→Keep out of reach of children
→Keep away from heat, freezing temperatures and direct sunlight
- Hydro Gel Patch exclusive for eyes which makes eye area bright containing snail secretion filtrate with excellent revitalizing effect
- As well as the restoration of the damaged skin, it helps your skin remain in healthy and vital condition since it contains 10% of the snail slime extract which has excellent skin recovery effect.
- It gives vitality to the skin since it contains E.G.F. which gives help to increase the skin elasticity and enhance moisture.
- Hypoallergenic skin care containing natural ingredients certified by ECOCERT keeps the skin nourished and purified at the same time. It contains Adenosine, a certified anti-wrinkle ingredient.
- It contains Grifola Frondosa extract [Patent nr. 0438009] which provides ample of moisture and pine mushroom extract. It can be more safely used for sensitive skin with the non-alcoholic, non-pigmented, non-mineral oil, non-paraben prescription.